Photographer Benoit Lapray’s photo series, “The Quest for Absolute" focuses on the loneliness of famous superheroes, set in the beautiful, yet desolate landscape of the French Alps.
- pre-weeb: oh, those Japanese cartoon things! I saw an episode of sailor moon once
- naruto phase: I love naruto!!!! Itadakimasu! *attempts to use chopsticks on instant ramen* jutsuuuuu! *does naruto run up tree, falls on ass*
- the Full Weeb: IM REALLY KAWAII ANIME IS MY LIFE BAKA BAKA BAKA
- post-naruto: naruto is so lame and overrated. anyone who likes is a baka. I watch the REAL anime, like vampire knight and soul eater. Desu
- post-weeb: anime is for babies. I hate anime, fucking weeaboos need to stop clogging up this earth
- accidentally finding an anime I like: it's just one, I'm not a weeb or anything. I just appreciate this ONE show regardless of the medium.
- weeb-in-denial: I... I'm not a weeb... okay maybe I am. I'm so sorry. Gomen
- post-weeb weeb: Y'ALL BITCHES BETTER CALL ME SENPAI
A bunch-o Kill la kill drawings I’ve made today. I miss watching this show…
on the plus side it warms my heart that any and every time i have been sick and had to leave class or miss a class, my professors have all said “Please don’t worry about it!! go home and get better! Sure your work is important but your health is even MORE important so please feel better soon!” like it’s very great
and especially since im in art school and they recognize that a lot of artists may suffer from emotional/mental disorders, all of my profs are always lile “please come talk to me if you’re having problems or need more time on something or if you have any issues at all!! if i cant help then i can at least help you get to someone who can!!” and the amount of students who use projects and homework as a form of art therapy is bananas.
tldr: i love how kind and understanding the people in my school are.
my insides have completely turned into liquid and are attempting to leave my body through any means necessary.
i dont know if i should be angry or grateful that this is happening the day BEFORE i leave the country.
some quick full-body refs for the Pirate!Free! postcards I did Q uQ;; I hope this helps the cosplayers who wanted to give it a go, ty for all the notes on my postcards, you guys are awesome! :”D <3
I’msobadatfullbodyrefsFree boys will be the death of me QxQ;;
White guys will pull shit like this (“I’m gonna publicly harass everyone who wears X band shirt without knowing about X band!!! Posers!!”) and then laugh about cultural appropriation (“I shouldn’t wear a war bonnet if I’m not from these certain Native American cultures? Racism!!”)…
Why is he so small
This dude is the least punk dude I’ve ever seen and I want to pick up his tiny shitty body and chuck it in a dumpster
lil commission for Shikakaka on fa i really enjoyed workin on!
"I just don’t know… what am I doing wrong?"
The finished drawing finally! I had a lot of fun doing this, even if it took so long. Also I really want to make this comic, even if it takes 10 years (hope not).
i love seeing girls close ranks when their fella is cheating, instead of defending him and attacking the other girls. like seriously. it warms my cold, cold heart so much.
i need the rest of this story, where did you put the body